The Dudley Scott Audio Post Group is one of Toronto’s most well-known sound companies that offer post-production audio engineering services, specializing in superior soundtracks for television and film – from animation to live action.
Thousands of hours of audio engineering experience at your service
Scott McCrorie founded the company in 2010, building on his 35 years of experience gained from:
- Learning the craft from Producer Engineer extraordinaire David Greene (Juno, Emmy and Lifetime Achievement Canadian Screen award winner): working on Live to Air to Music Production for television and films to Full Post Audio for a variety of shows and different formats.
- Exploring the intricacies of music mixing for the RCMP Concert Band.
- Honing his animation audio chops as mix supervisor at Nelvana; and
- Becoming the driving force behind Super Sonics Productions Inc. as Partner, Supervising Sound Editor, Mixer and Manager of the editorial team
- List of clients includes: 21st Century Films; 9 Story; Amazon; Atlantis Films; Breakthrough Entertainment; Brain Power Studio; CBC; Corus Entertainment; DHX Media; Fox TV; Harlequin; Mar Vista Entertainment; Nelvana Ltd.; ToonBox Entertainment; TVO; Warner Brothers; Wishfart Productions Inc.; YTV; and many more. See also Credits.
Along the way, Scott has met many talented people, and has formed a close-knit crew of sound professionals that are dedicated to going the extra mile, ensuring that you get the best value for your money, and helping you find your own unique sound.
Every show needs its own sound. Dudley Scott will find yours.
With our combined thousands of hours of experience, attention to detail and non-stop drive to learn, improve and create, we can bring to life a vibrant unique soundtrack that is in sync with your needs.